Luke got electric shock because Daniel thought switch is a toy. Next time he should be careful when fixing Christmas light at home.
Subscribe here to watch more videos:
Content Claim: All of content is fictional. This story was not made for offensive purpose or attacking any specific brand name or companies, Org. either people. All of visual object in video is just for visualization purpose and not intended to refer to any specific brand name/organization/geographic location.
Copyright Claim: All of sound effect has been download from free service and self produced such as: https://www.freesound.org/
Song and some other sound effect has been downloaded from You tube library which are free under protection of creative common license.